- Authors should submit paper by Editorial System (https://www.forestry.actapol.net/submit/login.html) In 2018 authors can send paper by email at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Submission of the paper implies that it has not been published previously, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, and that if accepted it will not be published elsewhere in the same form without the written permission of the editor.
- Authors are responsible for obtaining from the copyright holder permission to reproduce any figures for which copyright exists.
- All papers will be independently refereed, double blind reviewing is employed. In cases where a manuscript is returned to an author for revision, it must be resubmitted (together with its electronic version) within 30 days otherwise it will be assumed to be withdrawn.
- Proofs will be sent to the corresponding author and should be returned within 48 hours of receipt, preferably by e-mail. Correction should be restricted to type settings errors only.
- All works and other correspondence should be sent to email@example.com.
- Journal allow the author(s) to hold the copyright and allow the author(s) to retain publishing rights. On the detailed information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.