Ethical policy for the journal
The ethical policy of Acta Scientiarum Polonorum journal follows the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) recomendations (http://publicationethics.org/).
COPE aims to define best practice in the ethics of scholarly publishing and to assist editors, editorial board members, owners of journals and publishers to achieve this.
In following part we present only a few information - please check the original documents.
Duties of Authors:
They must confirm that all the work in the submitted manuscript is original and to acknowledge and cite content reproduced from other sources.
- to obtain permission to reproduce any content from other sources.
- to declare any potential conflict of interest.
The authorship of the paper should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to the conception, design, execution, or interpretation of presented work.
Detailed information for Authors see -> https://publicationethics.org/files/2003pdf12_0.pdf
Duties of Reviewers:
- be objective and constructive in their reviews and provide feedback that will help the authors to improve their manuscript,
- keep all manuscript and review details confidential.
- to alert the editor to any published or submitted content that is substantially similar to that under review.
Detailed information for peer reviewers see -> https://publicationethics.org/files/Peer%20review%20guidelines_0.pdf
Conflict of interest
A conflict of interest is a situation in which financial or other personal considerations from authors or reviewers have the potential to compromise or bias professional judgment and objectivity. Authors and reviewers should declare all conflicts of interest relevant to the work under consideration (i.e. relationships, both financial and personal, that might interfere with the interpretation of the work) to avoid the potential for bias.